View September 2010 Trip Map Follow me live with SPOT GPS Tracker

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Rocky Mountain National Park

I awoke today on EST before everyone else which afforded me a wonderful opportunity to savor coffee and complete my journal entry for yesterday's ride (written in a memo book). I am enjoying the warm sun's rays and the strong wind. With camelback and fruit, my cousin and I are taking a trip to the Rocky Mountain National Park followed by a trip up to the canyon outside Boulder for some mountain climbing.

I will post some pictures of our hike later today and will hit the road south tomorrow.
-Garden of the Gods
-Pike's Peak
-Mt. Evans (?)
-Camping east of Tincup Pass

Colorado is sweet!

1 comment:

  1. I remember a road up a place they called Flagstaff Mountain being quite awesome. I'm glad I survived it!

    ReplyDelete